Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 December 2011

All that I’ve got.


Birds they don't sing for you
Winds they don't blow for you
Sun it never shines on you
Water, Rain it never falls on you 
It is the winter that blossoms 
It is under your skin 
And it is making you cold
And colder as the time is passing 
I see a coffin 
Its a winter dusk
I'm sorry if I miss out on a detail or two, I guess I'm just way too drunk. 
And I see you lying with chains wrapped around you.
I don't wanna go closer I prefer standing on the door.
I move around to get a better view
I see you all dressed up in blue 
It’s not the marijuana it’s really just you. 
It is the loneliest funeral I'd ever seen. 
It’s you, right beside you.

After all it’s not really the end and I'm sure you died pretty much alive. 
I see you tangled in those chains.
It seems you are trying to fix something. 
I'm draped in fog and it’s really getting cold, I don't want to be rude but I just feel like going home.
Don't call me cold, maybe you are just expecting too!

You want to be heard, you want to be seen, you want to be loved you want it all back. 
But why don't you just once on the face of earth wait and think, think of those times when I wanted to be heard when I wanted to be seen when I wanted to be loved when I wanted nothing but you it was you who was my undisclosed pleasure.

It’s funny how you've yet again left me here standing breathless thinking of you even when you are gone, I envy you. 
I'm running low on heat and my car has no gasoline.
And don't worry about me 
I'll be just fine I'll go to the church, I'll still believe 
I'll be far from empty spaces
I'll sing again and I will enjoy the rain
Coz in the end its all that I've got







No comments:

Post a Comment