Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 June 2011

I Met A Stranger!


They say you don’t exist
They say you are fake, without heart and will tear mine apart
They ask me to hold, they don’t want me to puke my heart in front of you

Oh… stranger you met me at the cemetery, you saw me in pieces
I was dead I was emo, you picked me up and blew away the dust
And then we talked from dawn to dusk
You said goodbye, we'll meet again
And then the cemetery became the place for ‘eternal’ love.
You still had doubts, you feared a heart break
You had you and I, I had nothing

Oh… stranger you don’t seem strange anymore
But hey look, look at my pain, this is my shame
 Holding me tight you looked in my eyes
And said ‘you deserve people who care about you and can show it the right way’
And I made it sure that it was you and only you
Now I am not just obsessed I am enjoying every part of it
It’s like a sweet orgasm, like a dark chocolate, like a ugly kiss


Oh… stranger you don’t seem strange anymore
The danger days are gone, this time I am here
Not like her to cook the best fish
Not like him to teach you how to paint
 I can’t be what they were
 But I will never leave any chance to bring the smile
With that promise I am here with my bags
Let’s  go to the cemetery before it’s too late

2 comments: