Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Love.


And the band is marching,
It gets sad when you are on the pavement
Looking at the shining stars
Yes it burns, you would never ever understand
You play the lead, you are the frontman
And I cry every night cursing the skies
Here comes another day, will I survive
Rubbing and brushing and putting some more on
Ah! Ugly, why do I always try?
And I see them talking words and things
Beautified much or is it just fake?
And the new dawn it just fades
Feeling better about oneself?
Funny as it may sound shallow is the concept
As the band proceeds
I see the frontman
He sings a song about life, but what is it that he’s  gonna do when he sees the light?
And the lovers dancing over the fake smiles and the dogs wandering with hollow lies
The pavement is suddenly less lonely
The fear, the fright is going with the band
For love it is within you
It sees itself sitting next to you
We sit as we did never before
Talking goes mute
I can hear a distant music
The band it just marched by… 



No comments:

Post a Comment